Celebrate Our Resilience – Community Event Co-hosted by Re+4RM and NACDI
2800 E. Lake Street, Mpls
Location: 2800 E. Lake Street, Mpls
A gathering to heal, dream, and rebuild together.
As we all heal and recover after the traumas of 2020, Re+4RM’s proposed redevelopment of 2800 East Lake Street anchors BIPOC ownership and decision-making. The fifth in a series of site activations, this month we will center the local Indigenous community while enjoying food, art and music. All are welcome, as RE+4RM enters into the master planning phase of this ambitious community project we invite you to gather, and share your experiences and perspectives.
- Feel the heart of the HokaHey Drums
- Get moving with some music from DJ Austin Owens
- Let the dancers from Chiminising Ikwewag awaken your soul
- Print a bandana with Uprising Revolt Screen Printing!
- Enjoy some books and games from East Lake Library
- Explore the healing power of clay with Mudluk Pottery
- Taste a delicious Indian Taco from Pow Wow Grounds
- Delight in a cupcake from Green Garden Bakery